Kevin Szabo Jr Plumbing of Oak Lawn specializes in water heater installation. Don't wait till your water heater fails you. Have one of our plumbing experts visit your home or business today. We can repair your water heater or install a new water heater.
Symptoms That Your Water Heater Needs To Be Checked Out
- Check the age of your tank, it it's beyond your warranty date you might need to have it looked at
- Feel the water, if it's cold when you turn on your "Hot"
- Turning your water in the shower and it's freezing
- Time how long your hot water lasts in the shower, if it's a lot shorter than you're use to
- Check the floor around your water heater tank, look for puddles, streams of water, leaks around the base of the tank
- Inspect the fittings and plumbing connections, look for water, sludge or corrosion
- Listen to your tank for frequent noises